Uploads - What is wrong with Easynews
Add Reply
M***@getfucked.com
2017-11-10 09:16:52 UTC
Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.
Why does it seem there are no posts any more ???

---
http://www.avg.com
t***@yahoo.com
2017-11-20 19:09:53 UTC
Sadly, this is the first post in over a week. Not that I ever contribute. Did uglyvan get meds?
Anonymous Jack
2017-11-20 21:08:59 UTC
Post by t***@yahoo.com
Sadly, this is the first post in over a week. Not that I ever contribute.
So . . . it's all _your_ fault? :)
Post by t***@yahoo.com
Did uglyvan get meds?
He said his parallel rules Part 1 were almost complete. He must have finished them, including the Five Celestial Engines and Six Giant classes
Anonymous Jack
2017-11-20 21:09:56 UTC
. . . and is shopping for a publisher for Part 1
Spalls Hurgenson
2017-11-21 14:16:18 UTC
Post by t***@yahoo.com
Sadly, this is the first post in over a week. Not that I ever contribute. Did uglyvan get meds?
Look, if you want an uglyvan-type post, no need for to wait for him to
post. Anybody can do it. Look!

dingle 6 ==>23
whomp 19 ==> 14
snack 8 ==> 13
ablution 4 ==> 4
snort 3 ==> 102

5 narcosis : deep (space monster + oranges)
4 spanking : lullabye (police + medications)
3 Samsung : network (book + zombies)
2 rings : Saturn (oranges + beam)
1 rings(2) : light (cards + dice)

each stat values 7 - 109

so each combination scores 01 to 8.31432 million.

so use each engine roll 1d4+e

if d1>score and d2>score then result is 4 (party)
if d1<score and d2>score then result is 19 (lose shoe)
if d1>score and d2<score then result is C (vegetate)
if d1<score and d2<score then result is d1>score and d2>score
(circular)

I don't know why people keep complaining about uglyvan; as you can see
his system is perfectly logical.
LL
Yours is better.
Nuwen
you forgot that obviously paladins are in fact trolls, and
Nuwen
2017-11-21 17:01:20 UTC
Post by Nuwen
Post by Spalls Hurgenson
Post by t***@yahoo.com
[...]
the stream of thought must flow

stroppy 127 => 33

clearly you can't have both snappy and tuff at the same time
JimP
You left out the homely how Gamescience dice are better... :-)
Ralph Glatt
Especially the d100.
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-11-21 20:25:59 UTC
Post by Spalls Hurgenson
Post by t***@yahoo.com
[...]
So it *is* the HybridRPG guy, then.
--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.
NoBody
2017-12-05 12:36:07 UTC
Post by M***@getfucked.com
Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.
Why does it seem there are no posts any more ???
Bugger off.