Moving a magic items slot...
Tetsubo
2016-09-15 14:27:58 UTC
I can never figure this out. If you wanted to move an item from the
belt/waist slot to the neck/throat slot what would the price increase
be? Thanks.
--
Tetsubo
Deviant Art: http://ironstaff.deviantart.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/tetsubo57
Rick Pikul/Chakat Firepaw
2016-09-16 00:43:09 UTC
Post by Tetsubo
I can never figure this out. If you wanted to move an item from the
belt/waist slot to the neck/throat slot what would the price increase
be? Thanks.
In 3.x it's generally *1.5 for something in the 'wrong' slot for its
powers. *2 for not using a slot at all.
Chakat Firepaw - Inventor and Scientist (mad)
Tetsubo
Ubiquitous
2016-09-16 10:22:21 UTC
Post by Tetsubo
I can never figure this out. If you wanted to move an item from the
belt/waist slot to the neck/throat slot what would the price increase
be? Thanks.
It's been awhile since I played, but I do not recall any such penalty
for making, for example, a hat of invisibility.
--
General Powell, who voted for an inexperienced, anti-military, unvetted
leftist in '08 & '12 (but is Powell's race), called Trump a racist.