Is "Kender" copywritten?
s***@gmail.com
2017-06-01 07:42:29 UTC
If I remember right, a kender can be any class. In every sourcebook, one of the phrases that stays the same, is guidelines, not rules. Personally my group has picked different agreed upon rules we are going by. The DM having final say. My kender actually became an extremely powerful mage.
Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
2017-06-01 11:36:26 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
If I remember right, a kender can be any class. In every sourcebook, one of the phrases that stays the same, is guidelines, not rules. Personally my group has picked different agreed upon rules we are going by. The DM having final say. My kender actually became an extremely powerful mage.
In answer to the question, they are trademarked.
--
Sea Wasp
/^\
http://seawasp.dreamwidth.org
Anonymous Jack
2017-06-01 14:59:17 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
If I remember right, a kender can be any class. In every sourcebook, one of the phrases that stays the same, is guidelines, not rules. Personally my group has picked different agreed upon rules we are going by. The DM having final say. My kender actually became an extremely powerful mage.
In answer to the ** 11 year-old question, ** they are trademarked.
FIFY :)