the six worlds from Buddhrism, the six stats from Ad&d, and the six races of Giants
uglyvan
2017-02-15 10:26:17 UTC
1 Hill Giant
2 Stone Giant
3 Frost Giant
4 Fire Giant
5 Cloud Giant
6 Storm Giant

1 Devils
2 Undeads
3 Demons
4 Humans
5 Dwarves
6 Elves

1 Cha
2 Str
3 Wis
4 Con
5 Int
6 Dex

1 Maharadja Yoga the yoga of the jealous gods
2 ahtatatatata Yoga the yoga of Kenshiro
3 Barraka-ti yoga the yoga of the winners
4 Karma yoga the yoga of the workers
5 Judaïc yoga the yoga of the sorcerers
6 Islamic yoga

does it sound good to you ?

Kate Bush says : "they say that the Devil is a charming man "
" I want your Brain " says the typical undead
maharadja comes from Radja yoga
ahtatatata comes from Hatha yoga
barraka-ti comes from bhakti yoga

:)
uglyvan
2017-02-15 10:51:16 UTC
1
2 Warrior
3
4 Yogi
5
6 Acrobat

:)

+ Creator
+ Orator
+ Thinker ===> 3 Thinker
uglyvan
2017-02-15 10:56:25 UTC
Alphabets

1 Egyptian
2 Greek
3 Latin
4 Sanskript
5 Hebrew
6 Charabiya

:)
uglyvan
2017-02-15 10:57:18 UTC
Post by uglyvan
Alphabets
1 Egyptian
2 Greek
3 Latin
4 Sanskript
5 Hebrew
6 Charabiya
:)
3 latin comes from knowledge of Fauna & Flora
t***@yahoo.com
2017-02-17 02:35:01 UTC
Charabiya is right. You make me almost long for the days of MI5Victim.

And yes all you who killfiled this guy are now seeing these posts, not that there's much else on this ng anyway.
uglyvan
2017-02-15 18:02:40 UTC
who says that Fire Giants burn like if from Hell ?
uglyvan
2017-02-15 18:17:34 UTC
then, Humans are also known as Homo Sapiens;
sapiens looks like Wisdom;

now back to Hill Giants...
uglyvan
2017-02-22 17:27:41 UTC
Le mercredi 15 février 2017 11:26:18 UTC+1, uglyvan a écrit :

1 Fire Giant
2 Stone Giant
3 Hill Giant
4 Frost Giant