helic versus becmi
uglyvan
2018-03-10 12:38:17 UTC
helic is
basic ( BASE 5 max stat 14 )
heroic ( BASE 6 max stat 18 )
epic ( BASE 7 max stat 25 )
legendary ( BASE 8 max stat 30 )
immortal ( BASE 9 max stat 36 )
cosmic ( BASE 10 max stat 42 )

( I have never played DnD becmi, I only recall immortal rank targeting level 36 ?? )
Justisaur
2018-03-11 03:22:06 UTC
Post by uglyvan
helic is
basic ( BASE 5 max stat 14 )
heroic ( BASE 6 max stat 18 )
epic ( BASE 7 max stat 25 )
legendary ( BASE 8 max stat 30 )
immortal ( BASE 9 max stat 36 )
cosmic ( BASE 10 max stat 42 )
( I have never played DnD becmi, I only recall immortal rank targeting level 36 ?? )
BECMI goes to 36 yes. Max ability score is 18 in BASIC and I think that
goes through MASTER, I think IMMORTAL raises it, but I'm not sure what.
I've only ever played Basic from the set.

- Justisaur
h***@gmail.com
2018-03-11 09:19:56 UTC
Post by Justisaur
Post by uglyvan
helic is
basic ( BASE 5 max stat 14 )
heroic ( BASE 6 max stat 18 )
epic ( BASE 7 max stat 25 )
legendary ( BASE 8 max stat 30 )
immortal ( BASE 9 max stat 36 )
cosmic ( BASE 10 max stat 42 )
( I have never played DnD becmi, I only recall immortal rank targeting level 36 ?? )
BECMI goes to 36 yes. Max ability score is 18 in BASIC and I think that
goes through MASTER, I think IMMORTAL raises it, but I'm not sure what.
I've only ever played Basic from the set.
Immortal raised it massively, completely changed the system.
I think as you went up ranks as an immortal you could get up to 100 on attributes