Previous editions POD
d***@bin.sh
2016-12-12 22:33:26 UTC
since wizards seems to have grudgingly accepted some measure of
success with previous edition materials in PDF through DTRPG/RPGNow,
they're starting in on print on demand.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/44/Wizards-of-the-Coast?filters=0_0_0_44294_0
--
._n_______n_. ***@bin.sh (CARRIER LOST) <http://www.bin.sh/>
| --------- |== -----------------------------------------------------------
I"/""|"|Z7""' Incoming fire has the right of way.
lJ | |
|_l
Tetsubo
2016-12-12 23:11:50 UTC
Post by d***@bin.sh
since wizards seems to have grudgingly accepted some measure of
success with previous edition materials in PDF through DTRPG/RPGNow,
they're starting in on print on demand.
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/44/Wizards-of-the-Coast?filters=0_0_0_44294_0
By the 22nd century they might start treating their customers like people.
--
Tetsubo
Deviant Art: http://ironstaff.deviantart.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/tetsubo57
h***@gmail.com
I'd rather see them treat their staff like people.
Tetsubo
2016-12-12 23:27:26 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Tetsubo
Post by d***@bin.sh
since wizards seems to have grudgingly accepted some measure of
success with previous edition materials in PDF through DTRPG/RPGNow,
they're starting in on print on demand.
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/44/Wizards-of-the-Coast?filters=0_0_0_44294_0
By the 22nd century they might start treating their customers like people.
I'd rather see them treat their staff like people.
Next you'll be wanting a living wage, a functioning social safety net
and civil liberties. Commie.