how I would have localized the 12 2.9E stats
uglyvan
2016-11-07 17:20:04 UTC
STR aim x fitness
CON health x stamina
DEX muscle x balance
WIS leadership x reason
INT knowledge x intuition
CHA willpower x appearance

this is from intuitive guess, I would have a very hard time in trying to justify myself ( lol )

some hints :

aim is for impact; impact stands for a stone giant's stone crafting ( in french dégrossissage de surface i.e. the Brutes' favorite rough practices as for french 'ce qui ne nous tue pas nous rend plus fort ' )

fitness is relative to abs ( french abdominaux ) in karate it is the equivalent of "Yoy!"

health is well located

stamina should pertain to CON

dancers are usually well shaped ( well here is some confusion with fitness )

uglyvan
2016-11-07 17:31:57 UTC
Post by uglyvan
STR aim x fitness
CON health x stamina
DEX muscle x balance
WIS leadership x reason
INT knowledge x intuition
CHA willpower x appearance
this is from intuitive guess, I would have a very hard time in trying to justify myself ( lol )
aim is for impact; impact stands for a stone giant's stone crafting ( in french dégrossissage de surface i.e. the Brutes' favorite rough practices as for french 'ce qui ne nous tue pas nous rend plus fort ' )
fitness is relative to abs ( french abdominaux ) in karate it is the equivalent of "Yoy!"
health is well located
stamina should pertain to CON
dancers are usually well shaped ( well here is some confusion with fitness )
a guy having high health looks like a rugbyman

a guy having high muscle looks like an old ascetic, " la peau sur les os "
uglyvan
2016-12-19 13:05:45 UTC
Post by uglyvan
STR aim x fitness
CON health x stamina
DEX muscle x balance
WIS leadership x reason
INT knowledge x intuition
CHA willpower x appearance
this is from intuitive guess, I would have a very hard time in trying to justify myself ( lol )
aim is for impact; impact stands for a stone giant's stone crafting ( in french dégrossissage de surface i.e. the Brutes' favorite rough practices as for french 'ce qui ne nous tue pas nous rend plus fort ' )
fitness is relative to abs ( french abdominaux ) in karate it is the equivalent of "Yoy!"
health is well located
stamina should pertain to CON
dancers are usually well shaped ( well here is some confusion with fitness )
Fighter ---> Aim x Muscle
Acrobat ---> Fitness x Balance
Yogi ------> Health x Stamina
Creator --->