Wow, I leave for ten years and this sub is still not dead...
Add Reply
Matthias
2017-10-09 02:44:22 UTC
And the rest of you look like so old!
JimP.
2017-10-09 17:38:59 UTC
On Sun, 8 Oct 2017 19:44:22 -0700 (PDT), Matthias
Post by Matthias
And the rest of you look like so old!
User is responsible for letting their software know to stop
downloading.
Jim
Anonymous Jack
2017-10-09 20:53:38 UTC
This sub will remain alive until ugly van publishes his final rules
Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
2017-10-09 21:35:34 UTC
Post by Matthias
And the rest of you look like so old!
"Sub"? This is neither a sandwich nor a submarine nor a substitute.
This is a Usenet Newsgroup.
--
Sea Wasp
/^\
http://seawasp.dreamwidth.org
JimP.
2017-10-10 04:08:07 UTC
On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 17:35:34 -0400, "Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)"
Post by Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
Post by Matthias
And the rest of you look like so old!
"Sub"? This is neither a sandwich nor a submarine nor a substitute.
This is a Usenet Newsgroup.
Newsgroup own troll !
Jim
tetsubo57
2017-10-10 13:01:42 UTC
Post by Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
Post by Matthias
And the rest of you look like so old!
"Sub"? This is neither a sandwich nor a submarine nor a substitute.
This is a Usenet Newsgroup.
Perhaps he is speaking 'Reddit'.
Post by Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
--
Sea Wasp
/^\
http://seawasp.dreamwidth.org
JimP.
2017-10-10 17:10:18 UTC
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 06:01:42 -0700 (PDT), tetsubo57
Post by tetsubo57
Post by Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
Post by Matthias
And the rest of you look like so old!
"Sub"? This is neither a sandwich nor a submarine nor a substitute.
This is a Usenet Newsgroup.
Perhaps he is speaking 'Reddit'.
Wait, this is October... must be looking for Transylvania Twist !
Jim
Justisaur
2017-10-11 21:00:33 UTC
Post by Matthias
And the rest of you look like so old!
I'm here less and less, but I try to stop in now and again. Pretty much
everyone I cared to read posts from is gone. (Sorry, remaining usenet
users.) Actually I might be a newbie here as I only started here 20
years ago (may 1997).

- Justisaur