Genesis
Tetsubo
2016-10-09 03:33:02 UTC
Looking at the psionic power Genesis, I can't find a reference to how
'high' the created demi-plane is. The radius is 180' per manifestation
of the power. Is it a true sphere? Or is it a disk with a distinct
'ceiling'? If the later what is the 'ceiling' height? Or am I missing
something obvious? Thanks.
--
Tetsubo
Deviant Art: http://ironstaff.deviantart.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/tetsubo57
Michael Cole
2016-10-09 23:01:36 UTC
Looking at the psionic power Genesis, I can't find a reference to how 'high'
the created demi-plane is. The radius is 180' per manifestation of the power.
Is it a true sphere? Or is it a disk with a distinct 'ceiling'? If the later
what is the 'ceiling' height? Or am I missing something obvious? Thanks.
Well initially, the plane just goes on and on and on...

But then about halfway through the duration, the plane starts splitting
up into about five individual planes, and they all start becoming
extremely poppy...

Then eventually, you just get bored with all of them, and they meander
away into irrelivency....
--
Michael Cole