Ooi Solutions | Internet Marketing Agency| Online Advertising Company
Ooi Raghava
2017-03-23 12:26:59 UTC
We have spent over a decade practicing Internet marketing and SEO. We offer a no-nonsence, 100% transparent approach to getting you results. Our emphasis, is results.In fact, we are so confident in our ability to deliver results, we guarantee them.

Why choose Ooi Solutions?
We thrive on driving success for your brand
We are experts of research and strategy development
We are at the forefront of creative and technical excellence
We are constantly growing with the digital landscape

To know more, please contact us at:
http://www.ooisolutions.com
Justisaur
2017-03-23 21:14:30 UTC
Post by Ooi Raghava
We have spent over a decade practicing Internet marketing and SEO. We offer a no-nonsence, 100% transparent approach to getting you results. Our emphasis, is results.In fact, we are so confident in our ability to deliver results, we guarantee them.
Practicing, but not doing. That must be why you are doing it here,
reaching all 5 of us, or was it 6, well maybe 2 if you account for kill
files. Maybe I just tripled your reach With your no-nonsence that a
rudimentary spellcheck would catch.
^
Post by Ooi Raghava
Why choose Ooi Solutions?
Ooi? Hong Ooi? That would be interesting. You might actually reach
someone. Not someone I'd want to reach, that'd be icky.
Post by Ooi Raghava
We thrive on driving success for your brand
I haven't been branded, I'm not a steer, or a slave, well for some
definitions of slave, wage not included.
Post by Ooi Raghava
We are experts of research and strategy development
That sounds wrong somehow, but i can't quite put my finger on it. Only
it's not a finger, IYKWIMAITYD.
Post by Ooi Raghava
We are at the forefront of creative and technical excellence
We are constantly growing with the digital landscape
You're growing something alright, it's not a finger either. Maybe it's
a dragon? Nope that's not it.
Post by Ooi Raghava
http://www.ooisolutions.com
No, it's this
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~hong/
apparently.

Maybe I'm thinking too hard about this ;)
JimP.
2017-03-25 14:19:15 UTC
Post by Justisaur
Post by Ooi Raghava
We have spent over a decade practicing Internet marketing and SEO. We offer a no-nonsence, 100% transparent approach to getting you results. Our emphasis, is results.In fact, we are so confident in our ability to deliver results, we guarantee them.
Practicing, but not doing. That must be why you are doing it here,
reaching all 5 of us, or was it 6, well maybe 2 if you account for kill
files. Maybe I just tripled your reach With your no-nonsence that a
rudimentary spellcheck would catch.
Maybe 7 of us ? Just another spammer thinking they are going to
accomplish something by being stupid. Well, something they don't
intend.
--
Jim