watch out for youtube "Kyo uglyvan noplp" for some rare deep vocals
uglyvan
2016-10-15 16:12:34 UTC
c'mon help me reach the goal !!
h***@gmail.com
2016-10-16 00:41:11 UTC
Post by uglyvan
c'mon help me reach the goal !!
The only way anybody here could help you would be to force you to take your medication.
Anonymous Jack
2016-10-19 16:47:27 UTC
Post by uglyvan
c'mon help me reach the goal !!
What goal? Once again, you've posted something with absolutely no context. I've never had any idea what you are talking about (assuming there was any sense to that stuff).
uglyvan
2016-10-19 17:07:46 UTC
Post by Anonymous Jack
Post by uglyvan
c'mon help me reach the goal !!
What goal? Once again, you've posted something with absolutely no context. I've never had any idea what you are talking about (assuming there was any sense to that stuff).
well, I did'nt know what to write here, so I actually wrote one great bullshit...

but the idea was to introduce my home videos :)

did you look there ( i.e. youtube uglyvan )
Anonymous Jack
2016-10-24 18:04:36 UTC
Post by uglyvan
well, I did'nt know what to write here, so I actually wrote one great bullshit...
but the idea was to introduce my home videos :)
did you look there ( i.e. youtube uglyvan )
No, I did not look. You have not given anyone a reason why they should look.
I have no idea why I spend my time watching this video

d***@bin.sh
2016-10-20 01:50:28 UTC
Post by uglyvan
c'mon help me reach the goal !!
you have my stapler.
--
._n_______n_. ***@bin.sh (CARRIER LOST) <http://www.bin.sh/>
| --------- |== -----------------------------------------------------------
I"/""|"|Z7""' "Well, yes, it did occur to me that I might
lJ | | hit one or two civilians. But I never
|_l really thought I would hit all of them." -- Axly
Tetsubo
2016-10-20 12:12:49 UTC
Post by d***@bin.sh
Post by uglyvan