am I writing Bullshit ? about visibility, BASE and Fame or hierarchy level
uglyvan
2018-03-28 12:46:00 UTC
then, it would spell like

visibility = least sub-stat level
BASE = best sub-stat level

visibility x BASE = Fame level ( or hierarchy level )

:)

( please take note that, putting here the visibility concept lets me redraw my Charisma using Reputation x Popularity, mine being 5 x 6 = 30 depreciated in BASE 7 to a 21 ( ouff! brrr! )
( also note that this is only for fun usage, because the real system that will get published lies in the WAYCOT ( french GAYCOP ) field .

:)
uglyvan
2018-03-28 13:51:44 UTC
are there 6 systems under Uglyvan's staff developers ?

like in
Personal/Universal/Dimensional
the Callings RPG ( based on the TEMPS system of Future Of Adom )
the //r parallel Rules
the GAYCOP
the Tarot of Licorne
the eight basic professions