the 100 levels
uglyvan
2016-09-21 14:17:35 UTC

2016-09-21 14:19:45 UTC
2016-09-21 14:27:50 UTC
2016-09-22 13:43:09 UTC
01 1.01 20
02 1.02 41
03 1.03 63
04 1.04 86
100 5.20 700
Rick Pikul/Chakat Firepaw
2016-09-25 23:25:28 UTC
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 06:43:09 -0700, uglyvan wrote:

{Gibberish that is meaningless to anyone else.}

You really need to stop treating the newsgroup as a scratchpad. There
are all kinds of programs designed to organize working notes and they are
going to be much better at it and much easier for you to work with.

Post here when you have stuff that can be read and understood by people
who aren't the guy coming up with your system.
Chakat Firepaw - Inventor and Scientist (mad)
h***@gmail.com
I doubt he understands his own gibberish...
uglyvan
2016-09-26 10:00:20 UTC
Post by Rick Pikul/Chakat Firepaw
{Gibberish that is meaningless to anyone else.}
You really need to stop treating the newsgroup as a scratchpad. There
are all kinds of programs designed to organize working notes and they are
going to be much better at it and much easier for you to work with.
Post here when you have stuff that can be read and understood by people
who aren't the guy coming up with your system.
--
Chakat Firepaw - Inventor and Scientist (mad)
1° I just love to typewrite lol
2° my mistakes help me to retain humility, and sincerity
LL
2016-09-26 13:13:17 UTC
Post by uglyvan
Post by Rick Pikul/Chakat Firepaw
{Gibberish that is meaningless to anyone else.}
You really need to stop treating the newsgroup as a scratchpad. There
are all kinds of programs designed to organize working notes and they are
going to be much better at it and much easier for you to work with.
Post here when you have stuff that can be read and understood by people
who aren't the guy coming up with your system.
--
Chakat Firepaw - Inventor and Scientist (mad)
1° I just love to typewrite lol
2° my mistakes help me to retain humility, and sincerity
1° a. nobody loves to read your "notes" (here)
b. what about writing them elsewhere is a problem for you?
2° a. no one cares
b. correcting one's mistakes and be proud of it is way better
c. posting meaningless gibberish *is* a mistake...connect the dots

LL
uglyvan
2016-09-27 09:03:31 UTC
Post by LL
Post by uglyvan
[...]
ohh serry it all comes from Buddhism the six worlds of interdependance

:)
uglyvan
well, i.e. Samsahara
d***@bin.sh
2016-09-26 20:59:20 UTC
Post by Rick Pikul/Chakat Firepaw
You really need to stop treating the newsgroup as a scratchpad. There
are all kinds of programs designed to organize working notes and they are
going to be much better at it and much easier for you to work with.
Post here when you have stuff that can be read and understood by people
who aren't the guy coming up with your system.
killfile, dude.
--
***@bin.sh (CARRIER LOST) <http://www.bin.sh/>
This is the Free Trader Beowulf, calling anyone...
Mayday, Mayday...
uglyvan
2016-10-20 14:27:29 UTC
oh sorry I just forgot to write this:

based on 2d10

roll dice

you have a level named .01 to .20

if d1 and d2 > level then you score a -1
if d1 or d2 <= level then you score +0
if d1 and d2 <= level then you score a +1
if d1 + d2 <= level then you score a +2

with a .01 you have

81% of -1
18% of +0
01% of +1
00% of +2
-81+0+1+0=-80
h***@gmail.com
2016-10-20 22:57:12 UTC
no need to apologize for not writing something.
In fact we'd all like to encourage that behaviour from you.
uglyvan
2017-03-11 16:40:40 UTC
how I manage this ?

with score ranging .01->.20
and level = 1->5

roll 2d10;
if ( d1 > score ) and ( d2 > score ) then result is ( level -1 )
if ( score <= d1 ) or ( score <=d2 ) then result is ( level +0 )
if ( score <= d1 ) and ( score <=d2 ) then result is ( level +1 )
if ( score <= d1+d2 ) then result is ( level +2 )

eg.
.01 gives ( 81% of -1 ) + ( 18% of +0 ) + ( 1% of +1 ) + ( 0% of +2 ) = -81+0+1= -80
.02 gives ( 64% of -1 ) + ( 32% of +0 ) + ( 3% of +1 ) + ( 1% of +2 ) -64+0+3+2=-59
etc...

( lol )

:)