One Page Dungeon Contest
Ralph Glatt
2016-10-27 16:20:48 UTC
Is there some way I can download ALL of the entries submitted to this year's contest? I went to the site and saw a way to download each submission, but no way to download all of them in one pass.
John Geoffrey
2016-10-31 02:59:22 UTC
Post by Ralph Glatt
Is there some way I can download ALL of the entries submitted to this year's contest? I went to the site and saw a way to download each submission, but no way to download all of them in one pass.
The website http://www.dungeoncontest.com/opdc-2016 has a link to a
Google Drive folder ->
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1b_U-BZcCD7MGZEdV9OWVpKZ1k
if you click on Shared with me > One Page Dungeon Contest 2016 you
should get the option to download all of them.
Ralph Glatt
2016-10-31 13:31:35 UTC
Post by John Geoffrey
Post by Ralph Glatt
Is there some way I can download ALL of the entries submitted to this year's contest? I went to the site and saw a way to download each submission, but no way to download all of them in one pass.
The website http://www.dungeoncontest.com/opdc-2016 has a link to a
Google Drive folder ->
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1b_U-BZcCD7MGZEdV9OWVpKZ1k
if you click on Shared with me > One Page Dungeon Contest 2016 you
should get the option to download all of them.
Got it. Thanks! These are great for one-session games and mining for ideas.