Name of curved-blade dagger?
j***@gmail.com
2017-05-21 03:18:00 UTC
I know this is 16 years late but the knife is called a karabit it is used for cutting and stabbing. And is widely know in western Asian countries.
Spalls Hurgenson
2017-05-21 13:15:51 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
I know this is 16 years late but the knife is called a karabit it is used for cutting and stabbing. And is widely know in western Asian countries.
Heh, that reminds me of a D&D story. Years and years back, I had a
player whose character fought dual-wielded. He weapons of choice were
two long curved daggers. He named the one in his left hand "Gore",
which was arguably a fearsome and threatening name for a weapon
carried by such a thuggish character. The dagger in the right hand,
though, he named "Bush" (which may also give you an idea as to the
timeframe of this story). Needless to say, he held the blades so they
"leaned" (curved) appropriately to the left and right. Of course,
this was a role-playing-heavy group, so he had an in-game reason for
the names; the left-hand blade was all jagged and made a bloody mess,
whilst the right-hand blade had a filigreed shrubbery on its hilt.

<rolls eyes> Players.