Still Playing
Ralph Glatt
2018-08-02 13:20:35 UTC
Does anyone know which edition of D&D Vin Diesel currently playing? I'm pretty sure he cut his teeth on 2nd edition, was wondering if he still plays it. Thanks!
Spalls Hurgenson
2018-08-03 13:16:06 UTC
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 06:20:35 -0700 (PDT), Ralph Glatt
Post by Ralph Glatt
Does anyone know which edition of D&D Vin Diesel currently
playing? I'm pretty sure he cut his teeth on 2nd edition, was wondering
if he still plays it. Thanks!
Well, he's at least somewhat familiar with 4th and 5th Edition, since
he's played both in celebrity D&D games. Whether he uses those in his
own game or even plays regularly, I haven't the foggiest.

The real question is what edition Dame Judy Dench uses.
Ubiquitous
2018-08-04 12:51:20 UTC
Post by Ralph Glatt
Does anyone know which edition of D&D Vin Diesel currently playing?
I'm pretty sure he cut his teeth on 2nd edition, was wondering if
he still plays it. Thanks!
Is he old enough for 2nd edition to have been around?
Ralph Glatt
2018-08-04 13:50:25 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Ralph Glatt
Does anyone know which edition of D&D Vin Diesel currently playing?
I'm pretty sure he cut his teeth on 2nd edition, was wondering if
he still plays it. Thanks!
Is he old enough for 2nd edition to have been around?
I checked, and he was born in 1967, so he should be old enough to be able to have played 1E AD&D. What I want to know is does he still mainly play 1E, or has he been bitten by the 5E bug?