... and CON is a mix of Fatigue and Morale
uglyvan
2019-07-02 12:11:12 UTC
( or is it ) Fatigue x Willpower ( which one do you prefer you citizen ?? )

:)

( still working on my english friends )

:)
uglyvan
2019-07-23 13:09:09 UTC
Post by uglyvan
( or is it ) Fatigue x Willpower ( which one do you prefer you citizen ?? )
:)
( still working on my english, friends )
Post by uglyvan
:)
so, CON should be renamed to HEAlth, because Ossature ( Bones ) belongs to STR

:)
uglyvan
... and FATigue is tioed to Nurishment, and toxins ( poisons ) resistance ...
uglyvan
2019-07-23 21:25:00 UTC
Post by uglyvan
Post by uglyvan
Post by uglyvan
( or is it ) Fatigue x Willpower ( which one do you prefer you citizen ?? )
:)
( still working on my english, friends )
Post by uglyvan
:)
so, CON should be renamed to HEAlth, because Ossature ( Bones ) belongs to STR
:)
... and FATigue is tioed to Nurishment, and toxins ( poisons ) resistance ...
poison resistance makes me remind of the 5 types of saving throws of 1st ed

:)