Joyous Winter Solstice To All
Spalls Hurgenson
2017-12-24 14:28:15 UTC
(okay, I know I'm a few days late for this plane of existence)

May we all pray that Lathander the Sun God swiftly returns after his
long sleep! Remember to tip your clerics!
Justisaur
2017-12-26 18:43:05 UTC
Post by Spalls Hurgenson
(okay, I know I'm a few days late for this plane of existence)
May we all pray that Lathander the Sun God swiftly returns after his
long sleep! Remember to tip your clerics!
Hail To The Sun God!
He's The Fun God!
Ra! Ra! Ra!

I swear there was a better version I used to see, but that's all I could
find.

- Justisaur
JimP
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays to you all !
Spalls Hurgenson
2017-12-27 14:01:39 UTC
Post by JimP
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays to you all !
Roll d20 to determine whether the New Year will be good (17 or higher
needed, normal modifiers apply).
JimP
2017-12-27 15:08:18 UTC
DM fiat. My rules, but not my game world.
Justisaur
2017-12-28 15:48:47 UTC
Post by Spalls Hurgenson
Post by JimP
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays to you all !
Roll d20 to determine whether the New Year will be good (17 or higher
needed, normal modifiers apply).
I'm just the character, not the player, so I don't make the rolls, just
feel the effects.

My player gave me a bunch of disads, man I hate that min-maxing jerk.
Playing Hero system with 0 points, and no superpowers sucks too. :)

(No I take that back, my most fun game in Hero was one that was sort of
like x-files, we weren't 0 point though, I think it was like 20 or 50)

- Justisaur