Flaming Sphere
Ralph Glatt
2018-05-12 16:02:11 UTC
Just curious, does the Flaming Sphere dissipate when it strikes a target? I know, seems obvious, but the duration leads to make me rethink it lasts longer than that. TIA

PS - I know as the DM I have the final say, but I want to make sure I'm being fair.
Ubiquitous
2018-05-12 22:38:31 UTC
Post by Ralph Glatt
Just curious, does the Flaming Sphere dissipate when it strikes a target?
I know, seems obvious, but the duration leads to make me rethink it lasts
longer than that. TIA
No, it lasts for the duration. The duration and description would have had
something about it lasting "until discharged" if that were the case, as per
other spells.
Ralph Glatt
2018-05-13 20:24:58 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by Ralph Glatt
Just curious, does the Flaming Sphere dissipate when it strikes a target?
I know, seems obvious, but the duration leads to make me rethink it lasts
longer than that. TIA
No, it lasts for the duration. The duration and description would have had
something about it lasting "until discharged" if that were the case, as per
other spells.
Okay, that's all I needed to know. Thanks!