Sorcerer spell substitution
Ubiquitous
2018-06-06 12:02:55 UTC
In 3.x D&D and Pathfinder, when a sorcerer swaps out a spell, he
doesn't replace it with one of the new spells he gained, correct?
I've been playing that this is in addition to his new spells, but
the Pathfinder rules don't seem as clear.
h***@gmail.com
2018-06-06 14:47:08 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
In 3.x D&D and Pathfinder, when a sorcerer swaps out a spell, he
doesn't replace it with one of the new spells he gained, correct?
I've been playing that this is in addition to his new spells, but
the Pathfinder rules don't seem as clear.
He gets new spells as per the table and if he choses to swap a spell out he replaces it with a new one of the same level.